Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Chris Rock

  1. #11
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rock

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahhh guess its just opinions, my step dad hates Rock but loves Pryor. </div></div>

    Whatever, dude. You're the brain trust of this forum...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rock

    ????

  3. #13
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rock

    Carlin did it better than Rock.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rock

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Carlin did it better than Rock. </div></div>

    True. Pryor's right there with him though, Rock will go down as one of the best but not in their catrgory. I just really want Chappelle to come back with his show and a lot of standup.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rock

    when I was young I thought Eddie Murphy's RAW and DELERIOUS were fantastic. now I just don't think i could watch them and get the same effect
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rock

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">???? </div></div>

    I'm surprised you don't understand. You have all the answers, anyone who disagrees is wrong, ad nauseum. You're the man! You've taken the mantle upon yourself to bring all truth and integrity to the forum.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rock

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">???? </div></div>

    I'm surprised you don't understand. You have all the answers, anyone who disagrees is wrong, ad nauseum. You're the man! You've taken the mantle upon yourself to bring all truth and integrity to the forum. </div></div>

    When do I do that? If I disagree with someone or something then I try and challenge it, sometimes I am right sometimes I am worg and sometimes both are right/wrong. And youre going to quote a post where I said the topic was just a matter of opinions. Seriously come on. Did I say in this thread that I was right for thinking Chris Rock is funny? No, I like him and think he's funny..does that mean everyone thinks that, No. Are either one of us right/wrong for liking him, dont think so. But still you'll think that I think I am right and everyone else is wrong. Dont like what I post, dont read it. Its getting pretty old with the "I am older so I automatically know more than you about everything and anything. You are young so you dont know a thing and dont have the mental capacity to come up with an opinion or atleast a right one". Really old.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rock

    rock is a funny guy, i think so at least.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rock

    Katt Williams is funnier.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Rock

    I prefer Dave Chappelle over Chris Rock or Katt Williams. I never really liked Chappelle Show but I loved his standup, go figure.
    Chris Rock isn't as funny as he used to be.
    Katt Williams curses a little too much for me but he's funny too. I love his joke of smoking pot with Snoop Dogg though. Good stuff, lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •